All our CDs are professionally manufactured to a high quality thus should last for many years of use.
Our Baptism indexes are compiled from the original parish registers against which all entries on the CD have been double-checked and so are of high quality and dependability.
All parish register entries are indexed five ways;
- By Surname, Child and Date to locate a particular person and their parents.
- By Surname, Father. Mother, Date and Child to locate a family group with brothers and sisters.
- By Surname, Mother Father, Date and Child to locate a family group with brothers and sisters;
- By Parish, Surname and Date to locate in a particular village.and
- By Occupation and Surname
Each index entry shows date of baptism; child's name; father's name; mother's name; abode; occupation (if given); the Parish register ontaining the entry; and additional infomation in register e.g. date of birth (if given).
The CDs are available by time period of 1813 to 1900, 1754 to 1812, and 1650 to 1753. However, the indexes are still in the process of compilation and so CDs may not be available for all periods.
Each CD covers those parishes comprising a deanery or group of adjacent deaneries.
The indexes are presented as Adode PDF which are fully searchable and bookmarked to make locating of your ancestors much faster.Individual pages can be printed from the indexes.
Items 1-10 of 37