All our CDs are professionally manufactured to a high quality thus should last for many years of use.
Our marriage indexes are compiled from the original registers against which all entries on the CD have been double checked and so are of high quality and dependability.
All parish register entries are indexed two ways
- By Groom name
- By Bride name
Each index entry shows the date of the marriage, the parish/place where it occurred, and for both the bride and groom Surname; Forename; Marital Status (e.g. widower or widow) and Parish of residence
The CDs are available by time period of 1813 to 1900, 1754 to 1812, and 1650 to 1753. However, the indexes are still in the process of compilation and so CDs may not be available for all periods.
Each CD covers those parishes comprising a deanery or group of adjacent deaneries except for the period 1813 to 1900 which covers the whole county.
The indexes are presented as Adode PDF which are fully searchable and bookmarked to make locating of your ancestors much faster. Individual pages can be printed from the indexes.
Items 1-10 of 14
- Blackbourn, Thedwastre, Thingoe & Stow Deaneries Marriage Index (1754-1812)£15.32
- Bosmere, Claydon, Loes & Orford Deaneries Marriage Index (1754-1812)£15.32
- Carlford, Colneis, Samford & Wilford Deaneries Marriage Index (1754-1812)£15.32
- Clare & Fordham Deaneries Marriage Index (1754-1812)£15.32
- Dunwich & Lothingland Deaneries Marriage Index (1754-1812)£15.32
- Hartismere, Hoxne,. South Elmham & Wangford Deaneries Marriage Index (1754-1813)£15.32